By Keith R Fox; Tom Brown
Content material: Nucleic Acid Sensors for SERRS; Quadruplexes as sensors; click on Chemistry; Fluorophore conjugates for single-molecule paintings; Chromophore-functionalized LNAs and their use in exploratory diagnostic purposes; Small molecule-DNA conjugates; DNAzymes; Electrochemical aptamer established sensors; Small molecule-RNA conjugates; DNA pH sensors; Oligonucleotide-conjugates for detection; Oligonucleotide-conjugates as synthetic Enzymes; Aptamers as diagnostic and healing reagents; topic Index
Read or Download DNA Conjugates and Sensors PDF
Similar nonfiction_9 books
More suitable know-how for imaging dwelling cells, particular mobile goals and organelles is having a dramatic effect on easy and utilized study. by means of combining optical layout and molecular genetics, a brand new sequence of instruments is being constructed and effectively utilized including classical probes. Novel labelling recommendations, higher software program for photograph enhancement and research are actually on hand and make allowance photograph acquisition with larger velocity and precision.
The physiological genomics of the cardiovascular method experiences the connection among gene and physiological (dys)function. it's a quickly constructing quarter of analysis and distinguishes itself from different parts of molecular drugs by way of its hugely integrative nature. during this multi disciplinarian sector of the physiological sciences, there's interplay among gene constitution and physiological cardiovascular functionality in addition to interactions among the several organs and their physiological cubicles.
Knowing the distribution of source of revenue and wealth in an financial system has been a vintage challenge in economics for the final hundred years. except the speedily decaying quantity density of individuals with their source of revenue crossing over to a strong energy legislations for the very wealthy, often called the Pareto power-law, after Vilfredo Pareto.
- Plant Breeding Reviews: Raspberry Breeding and Genetics, Volume 32
- Proteins of the Nucleolus: Regulation, Translocation, & Biomedical Functions
- Methods of Biochemical Analysis, Volume 26
- Seismic Evaluation and Rehabilitation of Structures
- Infection, Immune Homeostasis and Immune Privilege
Additional info for DNA Conjugates and Sensors
35. F. M. Winnik, Chem. , 1993, 93, 587–614. 36. K. Kalyanasundaram and J. K. Thomas, J. Am. Chem. , 1977, 99, 2039–2044. 37. M. Manoharan, K. L. Tivel, M. Zhao, K. Naﬁsi and T. L. Netzel, J. Phys. , 1995, 99, 17461–17472. 38. M. D. Sørensen, M. Petersen and J. Wengel, Chem. , 2003, 2130–2131. 39. M. W. Johannsen, L. Crispino, M. C. Wamberg, N. Kalra and J. Wengel, Org. Biomol. , 2011, 9, 243–252. 40. D. Lindegaard, A. S. Madsen, I. V. Astakhova, A. D. Malakhov, B. R. Babu, V. A. Korshun and J.
Biomol. , 2004, 2, 2885–2887. 109. I. V. Astakhova, A. V. Ustinov, V. A. Korshun and J. Wengel, Bioconj. , 2011, 22, 533–539. CHAPTER 2 Fluorophore Conjugates for Single Molecule Work ROHAN T. 1 Introduction We begin this chapter by introducing some inherent properties of single molecule ﬂuorescence spectroscopy (SMFS) that have been key to its success in studies of DNA. 1), single molecule methods have delivered unrivalled speeds of data acquisition, reducing the time required to sequence a human genome from several years to one day.
F. Bennett and E. E. Swayze, Annu. Rev. Pharmacol. , 2010, 50, 259–293. 27. C. Wahlestedt, P. Salmi, L. Good, J. Kela, T. Johnsson, T. Hokfelt, C. Broberger, F. Porreca, J. Lai, K. K. Ren, M. Ossipov, A. Koshkin, N. Jacobsen, J. Skouv, H. Oerum, M. H. Jacobsen and J. Wengel, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA, 2000, 97, 5633–5638. 28. J. Elmen, M. Lindow, S. Schutz, M. Lawrence, A. Petri, S. Obad, M. Lindholm, M. Hedtjarn, H. F. Hansen, U. Berger, S. Gullans, P. Kearney, P. Sarnow, E. M. Straarup and S.